❤Ssomeone to live with ding dong's_____۩๑ﺴ۩๑

2010年10月21日星期四

sream from Hell!!!

To much of everything u make me sick!!!!!
it's sh*t !!!!!! it's worst!!!!! it's crap!!!!
yea,u juz suck a............................... DP!!!

Everything you do & all that you said
for me
it's the STOOL!!!

Please stay fu*king away from me
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
pity rotten peach!!!!!

i think i've got myself an obsession!!!!
gosh~~~!!!!
thought would be a PRETTY good October❤
you are the beginning of my nightmare

even you treats me likee a little girls
even you are good so good




stop it!!!!
no more waiting!!!

...........................................pleasessssss =]
(my honestly)







4 条评论:

时间 2010年10月21日 16:23 , Anonymous ys 说...

哈哈哈哈哈哈。
我只能狂笑了!

 
时间 2010年10月24日 21:37 , Blogger Chai Xian 说...

我也笑了!

 
时间 2010年10月27日 09:19 , Blogger 迷迭香 说...

not to worry...
Oct will be over really soon =)

 
时间 2010年11月9日 14:13 , Blogger 冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ 说...

现在十一月了啦,一切不好的应该都过去了吧? =)

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页

Powered by Blogger

订阅
博文 [Atom]