❤Ssomeone to live with ding dong's_____۩๑ﺴ۩๑

2009年6月25日星期四

Day 1 in Singapore'''

HELLO FROM SINGAPORE!!! ((:
How's everyone back home?
Enjoying holidays and missing me? :P
===========================================

Reached SG around evening yesterday...

The American who rode with me was so cute and friendly,

he told me everything about his life in USA.

kekeke...

I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THAT

I HATE DURIANS!!!

The durian smell is following me everyway I go

and I cant seem to rid it off me.

all thanks to my mum for asking me to bring the durians out for my aunts.

but seeing my aunts enjoying the durians, i'm ok now :D

===================================================================

Chatted with my cousin until 4plus am last night.

Some girls talk.

And NO!, I'm not telling you.

xixixi =P

So it's normal for us to wake up at 2pm the next day.

Bathed and we went Tampines.

Cousin KC bought me to Tampines Mall and the newly opened Tampines One
between the 2, I still prefer TM (:

being the shopaholic, I just burnt a small hole in my pockets T_T

SASA for my lash adhesive gel and curler

Cotton On for a skirt and cardigan



J. CO for my favourtie donuts <3 *^^*

bought half a dozen and it's heavenly!







Miss Emily for a dress

both my cousin and i love the korean style outfit.

NICE? *.*

kekeke...


*PS. Going Orchard tmr. Get jealous ppl! haha. XD jking*

jal ja :D




标签:

6 条评论:

时间 2009年6月25日 10:29 , Blogger Akira 思胜 说...

好看的衣服啊...

 
时间 2009年6月25日 13:24 , Blogger Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 说...

有点胖胖了哦

 
时间 2009年6月25日 14:02 , Blogger Mitch Tay 说...

j.co rocks!!!my favourite shop in pavillion..even in kl~kaka

 
时间 2009年6月25日 16:23 , Blogger 迷迭香 说...

the korean dress is nice!!
u bot it ? ^_^

 
时间 2009年6月25日 21:49 , Blogger ~珊姑娘~ 说...

宝贝,你都穿得很好看呢!!!有没有买下啊???

 
时间 2009年6月28日 16:51 , Anonymous ☆小bird★ 说...

丁兒
我發現你的英文有大進步唷;)

btw,
KOREAN STYLE OUTFIT is the best!!

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页

Powered by Blogger

订阅
博文 [Atom]