❤Ssomeone to live with ding dong's_____۩๑ﺴ۩๑

2009年6月26日星期五

Day 2 in Singapore'''





yeah~it's day 2 in Singapore~*^^

boarded the train to Orchard and i'm so happy riding on the train.

went Orchard Far East Plaza.

we looked and shopped around.

love all the clothes on display but the sky high prices make me stop on the tracks.

i can only just look at them with my mouths open.









played with my boy's fisheyes 2

think lomography is still not the trend in SG cos everyone was looking at me when i'm shooting

around (:



my cousin loves the Diana camera.

cute right? ^^


just being tourist :D

shooting around.


it's branded everywhere.

and it gives me the feeling of luxury.



YA! I KNOW! I SHOULD CUT MY FINGERNAILS SOON ==

I love this pic. (i'm actually looking at the big screen in front of me XD)



tourist tourist!



took a bus to Plaza Singapura where Daiso is. (they sell all japanese products at S$2 each,
just


like our 100 YEN shops in KL)



a must-go whenever i visit SG and i bought a lot of weird stuffs. ^^



AND I BOUGHT BB CREAM from ETUDE! LOVE IT.






标签:

9 条评论:

时间 2009年6月26日 20:50 , Blogger Xing Tells You 说...

etude house de bb cream quite ok de oh~ wont sticky and thick~
very freshing geh~ hehe

 
时间 2009年6月26日 21:57 , Blogger 丁丁 说...

reali??
actually i dun noe tis brand b4...
i juz go there n saw the shop look cute then can brought it~
haha

luckily choice....^^

 
时间 2009年6月26日 23:20 , Blogger 〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 说...

wow...
it's been a while i went to sg... >.<
could only rmb the part i went to the aquatic world... LOL
actually what's the use of BB cream?

 
时间 2009年6月26日 23:53 , Blogger Akira 思胜 说...

玩得很开心哦!

 
时间 2009年6月27日 00:45 , Blogger 丁丁 说...

Edison~
tat's for basic used de....^^

akira~
ayayay....^^
i'll~

 
时间 2009年6月28日 16:46 , Anonymous ★小bird★ 说...

羡慕死我拉
臭丁
自己跑去玩丟下我>口<

期末結束我也要去血拼!!!!

 
时间 2009年6月28日 16:50 , Blogger 丁丁 说...

bird~
hehe....go malcca shopping 2gether loh~XD
COS U GT DRIVER nw le....^^

 
时间 2009年6月29日 02:27 , Blogger hibiscus 晶 说...

Etude's best product is the BB cream. Try the tester before and the sales girl recommended like hell. wan to get one of this too.

let me know the result after using it OK?

 
时间 2009年6月29日 13:37 , Anonymous ★小bird★ 说...

OKkkk~promise yea~XD

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页

Powered by Blogger

订阅
博文 [Atom]